However, the GNS Professional Sports Chaplaincy program differs in that it provides the strategic sports organisation with a comprehensive professional service alternative.
We will work you to shape a professional chaplaincy role which can include:
- Personal and team education programs
- Mentoring and personal development strategies
- First response management
- Critical incident response services
- Club community development
- Leadership training and mentoring
The most significant factor of Professional Chaplaincy is finding the best people for your requirements. We work hard to find the ‘best’ fit for your organisation.
Please let us know if we can assist you in your organisations’ personnel development strategies. Contact us here.