I love the concept of ‘Servanthood’ discovered in the bible because of what it implies! To be a servant you need to ‘belong’ to someone. Paul, the writer of much of the New Testament always made this known, straight off the bat in his letters to the believers, he says, “I, Paul, a SERVANT of Jesus Christ…”
- Critical Incident Chaplaincy Our Critical Incident Chaplaincy services focuses on the best care for people facing trauma and loss.
- Healthy Vibrant Sports A fresh approach for sports communities wanting to develop a healthy and vibrant culture for their members. We will work with you and assist identify key areas and strategies for clubHealth.
- Community Sports Chaplaincy GNS is a Associate Member of Sports Chaplaincy Australia. We can help identify and appoint volunteer sports chaplains for your club.
- Sports Life & Leadership Training GNS Sports Life & Leadership Training is a specialised course for young men & women entering the elite sporting domain. It provides a rock-solid foundation for the emerging athlete.
- Lifecare Training for Clubs Sports Lifecare training provides clubs and sports communities with the skills on looking out for each other during tough times.