Good News Sports was established in 1998 to help the Australian faith community serve Jesus Christ effectively in local and high-performance sport. But has now become a lot more…
- Providing strategic consultation in urban mission
- Serving sports communities
- Encouraging, resourcing and innovating in Christian ministry
- Assisting with Australian and International sports speakers
- Connects ministry peer networks online, inviting membership and collaboration
Read more on the history and mission of GNS here.
The Urbanrevs program is about mobilising local church lay people as volunteer community chaplains. Whether a street chaplain, aged-care pastoral worker, mothers group host, sports chaplain or just an ordinary church goer – being an urban small ‘r’ rev isn’t far from anyone, anymore.
3D Coach Training
In partnership with IDSPORTS AUSTRALIA we provide specialised training for coaches, team managers and sports administrators seeking to maximise performance by addressing identity, purpose and personal values.
CIPC Critical Care
Our Critical Incident Pastoral Care (CIPC) training will provide your personnel the skills on how-to respond compassionately and effectively for people during times of loss and trauma. Helping them find healing and comfort.